Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reflection

During this semester of Spanish 2 I have learned many things. I have worked on many packets of work but in my opinion it does not help me a lot. The things that help me learn the most in Spanish class is working together on the board. When Mrs. Langley holds group activities and we complete worksheets on the board I learn best. This helps the most because I get to work with my classmates at my table and the ones working at the board. When we are working on the board Mrs Langley gets to work one on one with us but at the same time is helping the whole class by changing errors that we make while writing on the board. We also use garageband and keynote to enhance our Spanish learning ability. Garageband helps use speak spanish and be able to play it back to catch out own mistakes. This also allows Mrs. Langley to listen to us and help us correct speaking mistakes. Keynote helps us use our creativity with spanish. We can put pictures and words in spanish on out keynote to help us stay involved in spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment