Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Final Reflection

Reflection 5/25/11


During my time during Spanish 2 I have learned so many things. Mrs. Langley is a great teacher and gives us a lot of work to keep us improving our spanish vocabulary and spanish grammar. We do many different activities in and out of class that can improve the way we speak, type, and write spanish. Learning spanish can possible help me in my future for reason I do not know yet. I think it is important for me to learn spanish because I could end up needing the knowledge of speaking or writing spanish in the work force later on in my life. Some of the things we have learned this semester is how to conjugate a lot of different verbs and how to speak them. We have learned the rules of many irregular things in spanish also. We use garage band to learn how to speak spanish and it allows us to listen to ourselves to catch mistakes and help improve our speaking. We post many activities that we complete on our blog so that other students may look at our work and admire what we have completed during the time we have spent in this class. I enjoy being able to go back and look at my work because I can go back and see my improvement. I do not know how I plan on using spanish in my future but I know that it is important to learn what I can because it may come into use anytime during my time in the workforce. If I do not learn spanish now I will not have the as good of an opportunity as I do now to learn spanish as I do now. I have enjoyed learning spanish this semester and I plan on continuing my learning until I can speak, type, and write spanish fluently.

No comments:

Post a Comment