Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My School Day

My School Day

My name is Carmen and I am a student at El Toro in El Toro, California.
At 7:50 am I have my first class: Spanish, my favorite class. I like to talk in spanish. In the second hour I have math. My math teacher teaches very well and I like that class very much. My science class is at 9:20. I have to much homework in my science class and my teacher is very funny. At 4:00 I have english. I like that class and my english teacher is my favorite teacher. I have lunch at 10:50. In the 6th hour I have literature. I like to read a lot. My PE class is at 12:20. This is not my favorite class, but I am sporty and I like to practice sports. In the eighth hour I have history. My history teacher likes o teach a lot and is one interesting class. I have computer class at 1:50. It is not interesting and I don’t like it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment